This 32-storey residential high-rise, made of concrete glass and steel, boasts of a unique T-shaped design and a myriad of building amenities and features for the family looking to upgrade their current living spaces. Master-planned for space and landscaping, it is strategically located in Sta. Mesa, Manila and is near educational and medical institutions as well as commercial and office establishments.
- A Grand Design Its unique T- Shaped design allows for single loaded corridors. Units are on one side of the floor for privacy. Natural light and ventilation are provided by the building’s breezeways.
- Efficient Space Planning Space planning is a premium at Illumina. Be greeted by the grand drop off as you come home, and enjoy quality time with your family under the Grand Heritage Trees.
- Resort-like Amenities Enjoy life’s familiar pleasures, whether it’s a dip in the pool, working out at the gym, reading in the study hall, or simply relaxing with your loved ones in the lanai or deck garden.
- Making Things Light for You A team of professionals manage the day to day, routine administrative needs. There’s no need to worry about garbage disposal, laundry, or the upkeep of the building; you have all the little conveniences you need in a home.
- Smart Living, Smart Choices The country’s first Triple A builder and developer, DMCI Homes provides Filipino families with premium quality, urban-friendly, and fully serviced communities. This is the DMCI home’s philosophy of smart living. With smart living you have a choice that makes no compromises about the quality of life.
Site Development Plan
This 32-storey residential high-rise sits on a 6,935.50 sqm property in Sta. Mesa, Manila. More than half of the area is dedicated to open spaces. It consists of 586 residential units, which include studio, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom units, with sizes that range from 28.50 sqm. to 82 sqm. Units are ready for occupancy by April 2011.
The unique T-shape building design and landscaped atriums every five floors promote good airflow and allow natural light to pass through. It also gives you an unobstructed 360-degree view of the Metro Manila skyline. All units have balconies and large windows. Corridors are single-loaded, facing an open space instead of your neighbor’s door.
- Grand drop-off
- Landscaped atriums every five floors
- Reception lobby
- Three high-speed elevators
- Three-level basement parking
- 24-Hour Security
- Single-loaded corridors
- Balconies in all units
- Perimeter wall with security fencing
- Wi-fi equipped amenities area
- Provisions for CATV and phone lines
- Overhead water tank
LOCATION AND VICINITY MAP
HOW TO GET THERE?
from Quezon City
From Mabuhay Rotonda take Espana Ave. Extension and turn right at Araneta Ave. (Puregold). Turn right at Aurora Blvd. (SM Sta. Mesa), then right to V. Mapa.
from San Juan
Take Shaw Boulevard to Shaw-Gen. Kalentong intersection. Cross Sevilla Bridge to P. Sanchez St.
DISTANCE TO KEY AREAS
- Ortigas CBD
- Makati CBD
- Trade centers in Cubao and Manila
- Broadcast media centers in Quezon City
- SM Centerpoint
- Greenhills shopping center
- Agora market
- Don Bosco School
- Immaculate Heart of Mary College
- Immaculate Conception Academy
- Xavier School
- La Salle Greenhills
- St. Paul University – Quezon City
- Polytechnic University of the Philippines
- Central College of the Philippines
- University of the East
- Dominican College
- Lourdes Hospital
- Cardinal Santos Medical Center
- St. Luke’s Medical Center
- University of the East – Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center
CALL US NOW FOR INQUIRIES, RESERVATION & SITE TRIPPING
Globe +639178082245 Sun +639257181179 email@example.com Look for Ms. Joy
** Enter your Contact Number in the Message Box if you want us to call you**