Verdon Parc is the latest condominium project of DMC-UPDI well located in Ecoland Drive Davao City. It is composed of four (4) midrise building that promotes leisure living with designated 1 hectare area for amenities only.
Verdon Parc changes the definition of condo-living in Davao City with a sprawling one hectare amenity area.
It is conveniently nestled at Ecoland Drive corner Peacock St., Davao City — a perfect place to nurture relationships with family and friends, flourish with an array of recreational facilities designed for all ages. The project is developed by DMC-Urban Property Developers Incorporated (DMC-UPDI). DMC-UPDI is a real estate development company established by the Consunji Family in the year 1977 to contribute and cater to the housing needs and wants of the Filipino people.
WHY VERDON PARC?
- Very Spacious Amenities for Condominium Type Development in Davao City (1 Hectare)
- Strategically located at the HEART of Ecoland Davao City
- Nearby key ESTABLISHMENTS like Schools, Malls, Commercial Establishment, Churches and Hospital.
- Just a footstep away from JOHN PAUL II College and DAVAO CITY ECOLAND TERMINAL
- Approx. 3 minutes drive away from SM Ecoland.
- Approx. 2 minutes drive away from FELCRIS CENTRALE
- Approx. 8 minutes drive away from NCCC Mall of Davao and S & R
- Approx. 8 minutes drive away from Ateneo de Davao Elementary and Secondary School
- Approx. 15 minutes drive away from Ateneo de Davao University
- Approx. 10 minutes drive away from Davao Doctors Hospital
LOCATION AND VICINITY MAP
HOW TO GET THERE?
From Francisco Bangoy International Airport
Francisco Bangoy International Airport – From the airport take Diversion Rd., go straight ahead and turn Left at Maa Rd., you will pass by Palmetto Place and reach the corner where NCCC Mall Maa and S&R are located. Then turn right at MacArthur Hwy, go straight ahead, pass by Matina Gallera until you reach the rotonda, then turn Left at Quimpo Blvd Rd., pass by SM Ecoland, when you reach Caltex Gasoline station fronting St. John Paul II College of Davao, turn right at Ecoland Drive. Shortly after you will see Verdon Parc on the left side before Indonesian Consulate (12km) (30mins).
From Davao City
Davao City – Coming from the City Hall of Davao,take Quimpo Blvd Rd., you will pass by Felcris Centrale and Sandawa bridge. Go straight until you reach St.John Paul College fronting Caltex gasoline station, then turn Left at Ecoland Drive. You will see Verdon Parc on the left side before Indonesian Consulate. (2.5km) (20mins).
From Tagum City
Tagum City -Take East on Quirante I toward Panacan- Philippine Hwy, follow Panacan- Philippine Hwy and go head straight to Davao City. After reaching Panacan proper turn right at Davao Diversion Rd., go straight ahead and turn left at Maa Rd., you will pass by Palmetto Placeand reach the corner where NCCC Mall Maa and S&R are located. Then turn right at MacArthur Hwy, go straight ahead, pass by Matina Gallera until you reach the rotonda, then turn Left at Quimpo Blvd Rd., pass by SM Ecoland, when you reach Caltex Gasoline station fronting St. John Paul II College of Davao, turn right at Ecoland Drive. Shortly after you will see Verdon Parc on the left side before Indonesian Consulate (57km) (60mins).
DISTANCE TO KEY AREAS
- SM City Davao – 1.8Km/5 minutes
- S & R Membership Shopping – 2Km/7 minutes
- NCCC Mall – 2.1Km/8 minutes
- Matina Town Square – 2.4Km/10 minutes
- Jack’S Ridge Resort And Restaurant – 4.9Km/12 minutes
- Pagcor E-Games – Davao – 9Km/25 minutes
- Christian Colleges of Southeast Asia – 1.6Km/4 minutes
- Philippine Women’s College – 1.2Km/5 minutes
- John Paul II College – 500m/6 minutes
- Agro Industrial Foundation College – 1.1Km/6 minutes
- University of Mindanao – 3.1Km/11 minutes
- Ateneo de Davao University – 4.2Km/15 minutes
- Davao Doctors’ Hospital – 2.6Km/10 minutes
- Brokenshire Hospital – 3.7Km/13 minutes
- San Pedro Hospital of Davao – 4.4Km/15 minutes
- Davao Adventist Hospital – 5.7Km/15 minutes
- Davao Medical School Foundation Inc. – 4.5Km/16 minutes
- Metro Davao Medical and Research Center – 7.1Km/21 minutes
- Francisco Bangoy International Airport – 11.8Km/33 minutes
- Times Baptist Church (SBC) – 2.8Km/7 minutes
- San Pedro Cathedral – 2.6Km/9 minutes
- Iglesia ni Cristo – 2.8Km/11 minutes
- Sta Ana Parish Church – 4.3Km/14 minutes
Other Notable Landmarks
- Davao Baywalk – 2Km/5 minutes
- Davao City Hall – 2.5Km/8 minutes
- Davao Golf and Country Club – 3.9Km/10 minutes
- People’s Park – 3.1Km/12 minutes
- Davao Memorial Park – 3.6Km/12 minutes
- Forest Lake Cemetery – 4Km/14 minutes
CALL US Ms. Joy NOW FOR INQUIRIES, RESERVATION & SITE TRIPPING
Look for Ms. Joy